Escambia County offers an employee health clinic for employees who are eligible for health care benefits. If you and your dependents are enrolled in the county’s sponsored health insurance plan (other than the HSA), you are able to utilize the clinic with no co-payment.
New employees may use the clinic on or after their benefits eligibility date.
If you and your family members are enrolled in the HSA Plan, you will have a minimum co-pay.
If you are not enrolled in the county-sponsored health plan but can provide proof of coverage in another health plan, the employee and his or her dependent(s) will be enrolled in the clinic benefit plan and have the capability to utilize the clinic at a minimum co-pay.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday - Closed
- Please call (850) 595-1949 to schedule an appointment. Beginning immediately, appointments will be required.
Beginning October 1, clinic hours will change to Monday and Wednesday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday and Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.