- Registration fee: $35 per case number
- Registration fee for DUI-related cases: $75
Money orders, Visa or MasterCard credit cards are accepted for all fees from 8:00 am through 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Fees are collected to assist with liability and insurance costs.
- Appointments are scheduled for defendants Monday-Friday from 1-4 p.m. The defendant completes a questionnaire. The questionnaire is screened and the defendant is placed with an agency from the community service agency listing.
- Consideration is given to the defendant concerning his or her medical condition, work schedule, and transportation needs, regarding placement.
- The defendant is given an agency referral form and time sheet to give to the supervisor of the agency.
- Upon completion of their hours, the time sheet is returned to the community service coordinator for verification.