The Development Review Committee reviews plans for compliance with the Land Development Code and Comprehensive Plan. This includes commercial construction and residential subdivision construction.
All subdivision and site development plans must be approved prior to the issuance of a building permit as required in Article 4 of the Land Development Code. Review the submittal requirements listed below.
Initial submittal packages shall be submitted to the Development Review Committee coordinator in Development Review by calling 850-595-3472 to schedule an appointment. The deadline to submit complete site plan submittal packages is 11:30 a.m. every Wednesday.
The Development Review Committee generally meets every Wednesday at 1 p.m. Click the button on the right to view the meeting calendar.
Development Review Committee Members
- Jason Walters, Traffic/Access
- Brad Bane, Environmental
- Joe Quinn, Fire Safety
- Brian Halter, Fire Safety
- Charles Wiley, Handicap Access
- Terry Williams, Planning & Zoning
- John Fisher, Planning & Zoning
- Kim Wilson, Planning & Zoning
- Caleb MacCartee, Planning & Zoning
- Roza Sestnov, Stormwater
- Shannon Pugh, Addressing
- Lynette Smith, Addressing
- Cathy Andrews, Addressing
- Clara Long, Community Redevelopment (CRA)
- Maxwell Rogers, CRA
- Sherry Duffy, CRA
- Megan Polk, CRA
- Joseph Barrett, Plat Review
- Rick Geiberger, Plat Review
- Ted Woolcock, ECAT
- Andre Calaminus, ECUA
- James Brough, Health Department
- Stephen "Steve" Opalenik, Navy