Escambia County offices will be closed Friday, Jan. 21 due to a winter weather advisory
. Essential employees such as first responders and those contacted by their supervisors will be expected to maintain County operations.
County offices include:
- Escambia County Board of County Commissioners - all departments
- West Florida Public Libraries (all locations)
- The Escambia County Department of Animal Welfare
- Escambia County Property Appraiser
- Escambia County Tax Collector's Office
- Escambia County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller
- Supervisor of Elections Office
ECAT bus service, UWF Trolley and Pensacola Beach Trolley services will be suspended Friday, Jan. 21. Escambia County Community Transportation (ECCT) will suspend regular service on Friday as well, except for dialysis and life-sustaining services. The Perdido Landfill will be open with regular hours.
Escambia County Emergency Management is closely monitoring the potential for winter weather. Residents are urged to do the same by monitoring our local media for the most up-to-date forecasts several times a day.
For the latest information on severe weather impacting Escambia County, residents are encouraged to sign up for emergency alerts on MyEscambia.com, like Escambia County Emergency Management on Facebook and follow @BeReadyEscambia on Twitter.
Stay informed with these additional local resources: