Additional information is provided in the Renters and Landlords sections.
When applying for assistance, renters will be asked to provide the following information. Please check the Renters section for more detailed requirements.
- Valid Photo ID for primary applicant
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Proof of Household Income
- Proof of COVID-19 hardship
- Social Security Numbers of all household members
- Current Utility bill(s), if requesting utility assistance
Participating landlords will be asked to provide the following information: Please check the Landlords section for more detailed requirements.
- Valid and complete W‐9
- ACH direct deposit payment information (optional)
- Current tenant rent roll, ledger, and/or other financial records indicating rent amounts and/or late fees
- Completed Landlord/Property Manager Statement
- Property Management Agreement (if applicable)