Florida Department of Health in Escambia County
FDOH-Escambia offers COVID-19 vaccines, including boosters, to eligible persons at the FDOH-Escambia Fairfield clinic: 1295 W Fairfield Dr., Pensacola, FL 32501. By appointment only. Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Call 850-595-6554 to schedule an appointment. FDOH-Escambia currently offers 3 authorized vaccines to eligible persons. Pfizer for ages 5 and up. Moderna and Johnson and Johnson for ages 18 and up. You can find vaccine locations here.
Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System
• The Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System's Joint Ambulatory Care Center in Pensacola and the Biloxi Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Mississippi offers COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. based on availability.
The Federal Retail Pharmacy Program
- Register in advance at CVS.com or through the CVS Pharmacy app. People without online access can contact CVS customer service at (800) 746-7287. Walk-in vaccinations without an appointment will not be provided.
Walmart and Sam's Club
Winn-Dixie - Monitor the Winn-Dixie online portal here.
State of Florida
- Sign up for text message updates about the vaccine and distribution by texting “FLCOVID19” to 888777. After you submit the text message, it will ask you to supply your zip code for local-level updates.
- Florida's COVID-19 Vaccine Report This report includes a breakdown of who has received the vaccine by age, race, sex and county.
- Information about the statewide vaccine distribution plan can be found at floridahealthcovid19.gov/covid-19-vaccines-in-florida.
- Citizen’s call line for vaccine concerns (Governor’s Office): (850) 717-9337
- The Florida Health Department has a COVID-19 vaccine locator site at http://ow.ly/k0FX50De10y
Monoclonal Antibody Sites
Starting Wednesday, March 9, a monoclonal antibody site will open at the Marie K. Young-Wedgewood Community Center, located at 6405 Wagner Road. The site will be open Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. The site will be closed on Sundays. The site will also offer COVID-19 testing.
To find locations to receive monoclonal antibody treatments around the entire state, please visit floridahealthcovid19.gov.