Skip Navigation
Title Goes Here
ask myescambia banner
If you submitted a public records request or customer service request prior to March 16, we were using a different system. We are working to close out requests in this system. If your request is still open in April, we will close out your original request and re-enter it in our new system, MyGovernmentOnline. Thank you for your patience as we upgrade our customer service platform.

Welcome to Ask MyEscambia, your official civic engagement tool to connect with services delivered by the departments housed under the Escambia County Board of County Commissioners. Our mobile and desktop application allows non-emergency service requests such as road issues, code enforcement complaints, stray dogs, stormwater maintenance, Pensacola Beach, public records requests and more to be submitted directly to the correct department.

Need to report a non-emergency issue or request service in the city of Pensacola Pensacola 311 is your single point of contact.

For assistance utilizing the desktop or mobile applications, please call 866-957-3764 option 1 between 7am and 6pm CST or email support.

go to mobile site
go to desktop site