How Do I Apply?
Complete and print the Infill Housing Program Application. Applications were available on April 6, 2022.
View the Infill Housing Program Application
Hard copies of the application are also available at Escambia County Neighborhood & Human Services Department and Brownsville Community Center.
: Obtain a Mortgage Pre-Approval Letter from a Participating Lender stating that the applicant(s) qualifies for at least $140,000.
View the List of Participating Lenders
Step 3: Submit Application & Supporting Documentation
All applications and supporting documents must be received by 4:00pm on May 17, 2022 at one of the following locations:
- Complete the Infill Housing Application
- Copy of Driver’s License or State ID for household members over 18 years of age
- Copy of Social Security Cards for all household members
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Letter from a Participating Lender
- Proof of income from all household members that are over 18 years of age
- Last 2 months of Payroll Stubs
- Last 2 months of Bank Statements
Neighborhood & Human Services Department
POC: Melissa Crews
221 Palafox Place, Suite 318
Pensacola, Florida 32502
Step 4: Once we receive your application and supporting documentation, we will review your documents and contact you if we need additional information. Incomplete submittals will not be considered.
Step 5: A Lottery drawing will be held for all applicants that have met the eligibility criteria and submitted complete applications and supporting documents by deadline the deadline.
Step 6: Applicants will be notified by phone and/or email.