Visitation is held on Saturday or Sunday depending on the inmate's bunk number. Check-in starts at 12:30 p.m. and ends promptly at 1 p.m. Road Prison visitation is from 1-3 p.m. at the facility, located at 601 Highway 297-A in Cantonment.
Visitation Dress Code
STRICTLY ENFORCED. Visitors must be dressed conservatively.
- The following is a list of the clothing deemed inappropriate:
- Tank tops
- Halter tops
- Skin-tight or spandex clothing
- Shorts that are more than two inches above the knee
- Skirts above the knee
- Fishnet-style clothing
- Clothing with offensive language/pictures
- See-through clothing
- Shirts must have sleeves, and no midriff may be showing.
- Female visitors must wear a bra.
- This list is not all-inclusive, and the officer-in-charge will have the final decision.
PLEASE NOTE: No purses, hats, cell phones or weapons are allowed in visitation, and there are no lockers available. Visitors must secure these items in their vehicle prior to checking in.