The Escambia County Board of County Commissioners will hold a Committee of the Whole meeting Thursday, Jan. 14 beginning at 9 a.m. The meeting will take place in the Ernie Lee Magaha Government Building, Board Chambers (first floor), located at 221 Palafox Place.
View the COW agenda.
Agenda Review, Committee of the Whole, Regular Commission and many special meetings can be viewed live on myescambia.com/ectv, channel 4/1004 on Cox, channel 98 for Spectrum and Mediacom (Pensacola Beach) subscribers, and channel 99 for AT&T U-verse subscribers. Or watch anytime at ECTV On Demand.
For a complete schedule and information regarding all county meetings, please view the calendar.
For more information, please contact the Escambia County Office of Community and Media Relations at 850-595-3476 or email email@example.com. The facility is ADA compliant, but if you need accommodation or have questions, please contact Director of Human Resources Jana Still at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-595-1637.
The Florida Department of Health Public Health Advisory recommends all individuals in Florida should wear masks in any setting where physical distancing is not possible, unless any of the following apply:
- A child is under two years of age;
- An individual has one or more medical conditions or disabilities that prevent wearing a face covering;
- An individual is obtaining a service involving the nose or face for which temporary removal of the face covering is necessary to perform the service;
- An individual works in a profession where use of a face covering will not be compatible with the duties of the profession; or
- An individual is engaged in outdoor work or recreation with appropriate social distancing in place.
- All individuals over the age of 65 and all individuals of any age with high-risk health conditions should limit personal interactions outside of the home and take all measures to limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- All individuals should refrain from participation in social or recreational gatherings of more than 10 people. For all gatherings of fewer than 10 people, individuals should practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least six feet from each other and wearing a face covering.