The Gulf Coast Minority Chamber of Commerce, Escambia County, City of Pensacola and the Escambia County School District are hosting a free workshop designed for businesses to learn how to become a vendor and establish a working relationship with our local government entities Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 6 p.m. at the Hagler-Mason Conference Room, Pensacola City Hall. To register or for more information, please visit www.gcmcc.info.
Attendees will learn the steps for registering a business, procedures for bidding and procurement, how to best present a product/service, and future business opportunities with local governments. The presentations will be followed by a question and answer session and networking.
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 6 p.m.
- Hagler-Mason Conference Room, Pensacola City Hall, 2nd Floor 222 W. Main St. Pensacola
- PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Escambia County - Paul Nobles
- Escambia County School District - Allison Watson
- City of Pensacola - Hosea Goodwyn