Vice Chairman and District 3 Commissioner Lumon May is hosting a town hall to provide an opportunity for citizens to ask questions and have positive dialogue with elected officials and county staff. Residents are asked to join the conversation or just listen to the dialogue Tuesday, April 24 starting at 6 p.m. at the Brownsville Community Center located at 3200 West DeSoto St.
The meeting will be panel style and includes representatives from many elected offices as well as county staff. Guests include:
- City of Pensacola District 7 Council Member Jewel Cannada-Wynn
- Pensacola City Council President Gerald Wingate
- Escambia School Board District 3 Representative Lee Hansen
- Emerald Coast Utilities Authority District 3 Representative Elvin McCorvey
- Escambia County Deputy Sheriff Chip Simmons
- Escambia County School District Superintendent Malcolm Thomas
- Escambia County Supervisor of Elections David Stafford
- Escambia County Tax Collector Scott Lunsford
- Escambia County First Judicial Circuit Court Judge Thomas V. Dannheisser
For more information, contact District 3 Aide Aretta Green at 850-595-4930 or email@example.com
. For District 3 updates, follow @MyDistrict3
on Twitter, or sign up to receive District 3 email updates by visiting the District 3 page
and selecting the “subscribe” button found in the top right corner of the page.