Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
- Fixed on Fitness: Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45 p.m. Contact: Shana Brown, 850-982-1135, fixedonfitness.com
- Anthem Crossfit Competition: Saturday, June 24 at 9 a.m. Contact: Scott Weber, 850-972-8694
- Tate High School Soccer Camp: Monday, June 26-Thursday, June 29. Contact: Parks office, 850-475-5220
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, June 2 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Cost: $6 per plate. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carloyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. DeSoto St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn, Grow Summer Camp: Monday, May 30 - Friday, August 4, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Excluding Tuesday, July 4.) Session 1: May 30 - June 30. Session 2: July 3 - August 4. Youth Camp (ages 5-12) and Teen Leadership Program (ages 13-15) offered. Registration fee: $35 per session, per family. For more information, click here. Contact: Shurlitha Jones, 850-426-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carver Park Resource Center
208 Webb St., Cantonment
- Legal Services of North Florida free legal advice: Every Friday from noon-4 p.m., Contact: 850-432-8222
- Cantonment Improvement Committee Leadership Training Class: Saturday, June 10 from 9 a.m. to noon
- Computer Training Classes: Tuesday, June 6 and Tuesday, June 20 at 6 p.m.
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Ebonwood/Oakcrest Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- Senior Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Contact: Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156
- Community Get Together and Get Acquainted: Saturday, June 10 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Music, fun, fellowship and free fresh fish plates. Sponsored by Ebonwood, Oakcrest and Gary Circle Homeowners Association.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Members and guest.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Members only.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Members and guest. Beginner class from 12-12:30 p.m.
- Monthly Pick and Grin: First and third Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, snacks, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band.
- Final Smoky Mountain Trip Meeting: Saturday, June 3 at 10 a.m. All trip balances due, and important trip information will be distributed to attendees.
- Monthly Officer and Board Member Meeting: Thursday, June 8 at 1:30 p.m.
- Father's Day Luncheon: Saturday, June 10 at 11 a.m. Covered dish by the membership.
- Guest Speaker: Wednesday, June 21 at 10:30 a.m. The speaker will cover services provided at the senior center.
- End of the Month Senior Outing with James Thompson and the Country Classics Band: Friday, June 23. Free admission, free coffee and snacks, fellowship, dancing and more.
- Route 66 Band: Friday, June 30 from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free admission, free coffee and snacks, dancing and fellowship.
- Thrift store open Monday-Friday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or email@example.com.
- Hugs to Heaven Grief, Bereavement and Mourning Counseling: by appointment only. Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- Hunter Safety Course: Monday, June 12 from 6-10 p.m.
- Habitat for Humanity meeting: Wednesday, June 14 at 6 p.m.