- Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart opened the first regional drive-through testing center for COVID-19 on Monday, March 16, 2020.
- Escambia County and Ascension Sacred Heart have partnered with Community Health Northwest Florida to open a drive-through testing site at the Brownsville Community Center opening Monday, March 23. The walk-through option was added March 30. Due to weather, the Brownsville site will be closed March 31, 2020.
- Escambia County, Community Health Northwest Florida and Ascension Sacred Heart partnered to open an additional drive-through COVID-19 testing site at Community Health Pediatrics located at 470 South Highway 29, Unit B, in Cantonment on Tuesday, March 31. The drive-through clinic will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
IMPORTANT: All patients are required to be screened before arriving at the drive-through testing centers by calling the Ascension Sacred Heart COVID-19 Screening Call Center at 850-746-2684.
- The screening call center is open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The hours of operation for the drive-through testing center for COVID-19 are 9 a.m-1 p.m.
If you don’t have a health care provider or health insurance, call, do not visit, Community Health Northwest Florida at 850-436-4630 or other community walk-in locations, and tell them about your symptoms and your travel history or exposure to a COVID-19 patient. They will determine if you meet the criteria for testing.