- Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart- Ascension Sacred Heart continues to provide COVID-19 testing at its Urgent Care Centers in Pensacola and Pace. The Urgent Care Center on Highway 29 in Pensacola and the Urgent Care Center on Highway 90 in Pace are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. They closed their drive-thru COVID-19 testing centers after April 1.
- Community Health Northwest Florida — Individuals may call the CHNWF designated Testing phone line: 850-390- 4276 and speak directly to a CHNWF team member, who will be able pre-screen and schedule patients for Covid-19 rapid tests as well as provide general testing information. Please check the Community Health Northwest Florida Facebook page for updates and additional information.
- Baptist Health Care - Call the screening center at 850-434-4080 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to determine if you need an appointment. Online assessment screenings are also available at eBaptistHealthCare.org or by texting “Screen” to 850-318-3080. The online assessment screening is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
FDOH-Escambia- FDOH-Escambia is offering COVID-19 testing to all persons with or without symptoms at the FDOH-Escambia clinic: 1295 W Fairfield Drive, Pensacola FL 32501:
- Appointment required. Call 850-595-6554 to schedule an appointment. Open every Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Questions can be directed to FDOH-Escambia’s COVID-19 phone line at 850-595-6500 option 6. Bring a valid form of identification. Cloth face coverings are required to enter the building for testing.
All individuals age 18 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine as of April 5. (Governor's Office News Release) The CDC also authorized the use of the Pfizer vaccine for ages 12 and older. Floridians are encouraged to pre-register at www.myvaccine.fl.gov. Once pre-registered, they’ll be contacted when the vaccine is available in their area. Floridians can also call the vaccine preregistration phone number for their county, listed HERE.
The state launched a way for homebound seniors to sign up to have the vaccine come directly to them. Please email HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com to put in your request.
Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart
Community Health Northwest Florida
Call the Community Health COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center at 850-439-3358 to schedule an appointment.
- All participants will be required to show photo ID at time of appointment.
- Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have had symptoms of illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) in the past 14 days should not receive the vaccine.
Florida Department of Health in Escambia County
- FDOH-Escambia is updating walk-in hours for their COVID-19 vaccine clinic located at 1295 West Fairfield Drive in Pensacola effective Thursday, July 22, 2021.
- Walk-ins are welcome Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Same-day appointments can be made by calling 850-595-6554. Questions can be directed to FDOH-Escambia’s COVID-19 phone line at 850-595-6500 option 6.
Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System
• The Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System's Joint Ambulatory Care Center in Pensacola and the Biloxi Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Mississippi offers COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. based on availability.
The Federal Retail Pharmacy Program
- Register in advance at CVS.com or through the CVS Pharmacy app. People without online access can contact CVS customer service at (800) 746-7287. Walk-in vaccinations without an appointment will not be provided.
Walmart and Sam's Club
Winn-Dixie - Monitor the Winn-Dixie online portal here.
State of Florida
- Sign up for text message updates about the vaccine and distribution by texting “FLCOVID19” to 888777. After you submit the text message, it will ask you to supply your zip code for local-level updates.
- Florida's COVID-19 Vaccine Report This report includes a breakdown of who has received the vaccine by age, race, sex and county.
- Information about the statewide vaccine distribution plan can be found at floridahealthcovid19.gov/covid-19-vaccines-in-florida.
- Citizen’s call line for vaccine concerns (Governor’s Office): (850) 717-9337
- The Florida Health Department has a COVID-19 vaccine locator site at http://ow.ly/k0FX50De10y