Grants for residents of Escambia County who were negatively impacted by COVID-19. News release with additional information
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant’s current household (for all members of the household) for 2019 was less than $45,000.
- Applicant’s current household income was negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- Applicant is a permanent resident of Escambia County with a main residence in Escambia County.
- Applicant is a U.S. Citizen or legal resident 18 years or older.
To expedite assistance, applicants should gather the following information in advance:
- Copy of Photo Identification for applicant (state-issued ID, driver's license or passport). If the address on your photo ID is not your current residential address, you must provide another document such as a utility bill in your name to verify Escambia County residency.
- Copy of your Social Security Card or a government document that includes your full Social Security number.
- TAX FILERS: Copy of the first page of your 2019 Federal Income Tax Return showing 2019 income is less than $45,000.
- NON-TAX FILERS: Self-Certification letter stating the reason why you did not file a 2019 Federal Income Tax Return and/or the type of income you received - Social Security Benefits (SSA, SSI/SSD), Railroad Retirement, Veterans Affairs Pension, Disability Benefits, etc.
- A completed W-9 Form (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf). A fillable W-9 Form is included with your application form.